The Girl Who Simplified
Last Updated: 28/11/2020
What is the purpose of this cookie notice?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.thegirlwhosimplified.com
For the Data Protection Act 2018 (the Act), inlusive of GDPR, the data controller is Tanya @ the girl who simplified that resides at 5, New Buildings, Frome, BA11 1PB as the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “The Girl Who Simplified”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice). The Girl Who Simplified also works with a Data Processor under Pragmatic Consultancy Limited registered address: 1 Church Street, Kempsey, Worcester, Worcestershire, United Kingdom, WR5 3JG. You can email us at email@example.com or call us on 07735376757. For all data matters contact DPO on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07735376757.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
– To enable certain functions of the Service
– To provide analytics
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
Third-party cookies. In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
Changes to the Policy
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do make changes, we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to visit our site after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or get your consent on the new policy.